San Diego: (619) 342-7260 Temecula: (951) 553-7660 Ontario: (909) 545-8316 Palm Springs: (760) 322-5070
HVAC + Air Duct (Cleaning Services)
Air Duct Cleaning Company in Southern California
Keeping the air ducts clean in a home are beneficial for many reasons such as breathing cleaner air, energy efficiency, and prolonging the life of your HVAC system. More and more people every year are being diagnosed with allergies or respiratory problems that affect their way of life. By having your ducts cleaned you are taking a great step in combating this issue. We remove and sanitize every vent cover, agitate all ducts with a Roto-Brush cleaning unit, and vacuum the entire system clean with the valley's only Truck Mount Duct Cleaning System!
Dark, damp heating and air conditioning ducts provide an ideal breeding ground for mold, mildew, bacteria, fungi and dust mites. Because air ducts are used to heat and cool the house, these allergens can spread rapidly. Dirty filters & poor ventilation don't allow fresh outside air indoors and can also be a major contributor to unhealthy contaminates in the home.
Air duct cleaning alone does not cure health conditions like Asthma, allergies or other respiratory related conditions. Vent cleaning does, however, play an important role in the prevention and treatment. By cleaning your HVAC system you will remove allergens like pollen, dust and mold from the duct work. This will not only help with respiratory issues it also prolongs the life of your HVAC system. It is recommended that you clean your HVAC system at least once annually. Considering the role your air ducts and vents play in your heating and air system it stands to reason they should be cleaned at least once annually as well.
Here are some interesting facts about indoor air quality:
- Indoor air pollution is ranked among the top 5 environmental dangers to the public. (EPA)
- Studies have shown that two out of three indoor air quality problems involve the HVAC/Air Duct System.
- Children and the elderly are especially affected by polluted indoor air. (Department of Consumer Affairs)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) in indoor air can be 2 to 5 times greater than in outdoor air. (EPA)
- 20% of all illnesses are either caused by, or aggravated by, polluted indoor air. (American College of Allergists)
- The levels of some hazardous pollutants in indoor air has been found to be up to 70 times greater than in outdoor air.(USEPA)
- Most people spend 60% to 90% of their time indoors. (American Lung Association & EPA)
- The average 6-room house collects 40 pounds of dust each year. (Discover Magazine)